Friday, November 25, 2011

keeping my pants up


These pictures were taken before Thanksgiving.

Now, I need no help keeping my pants up. I may need help getting these pants on, however. I think we've got an "I hold, you zip" kind of situation going on here.

But who am I fooling? Today there will be no attempt to fit into skinny jeans, with assistance or without. In fact, until the last bit of leftovers have been consumed, I will be wearing leggings (all you "I'm too good for the legging" high end fashionistas out there, quit judging).

Now if I could just figure out a way to work my thrifted red suspenders into a legging friendly outfit, I could nurse my turkey hangover in piece.

turtleneck: j. crew
jeans: lucca {okc}
watch: michael kors
red suspenders: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment