Monday, November 14, 2011

random {cool} monday

To each season there seems to be a color. Fall has the oranges of pumpkins and fallen leaves. Christmas brings a unlimited supply of red and green. But this Random Monday, I am breaking away from the seasonal expectations to visit some cooler tones.

image via design mom
I have always been a tad bit jealous of Kate Bosworth's mismatched eye colors, but I would never make my brown eyes blue.

diy/image via poppytalk
I am pretty certain I can incorporate globe garlands into my home decor.

sweater/image via j. crew
I do heart this sweater. I heart it very much.

recipe/image via kinfolk
This make your own butter recipe could be the most fabulous Thanksgiving idea ever.

"Just put some cream in a mason jar with a few marbles and some salt, then pass it around the table until you have butter. It could even be a nice ice breaker." - Kinfolk

image via calder clark designs
Pretty teal curtains with a hint of copper.

diy/image via oh so beautiful paper
The engineer and I may be long past Save the Dates, but this diy could also be some great holiday card inspiration.

images via apartment therapy
Spread some Joy to the World with globe and map Christmas details.

Here's to a way cool Monday {random fact, my dad made me a jean jacket in elementary school that had "way cool Bianca" painted on the back... I just thought you should know}.

Love,
Bianca

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Love the colors. Nic has mismatched eyes. :)

    April

    ReplyDelete