Monday, November 7, 2011

random {rainy} monday

Today calls for rain. And although I have yet to see a drop leave the sky, it certainly looks the part. Rainy, gray days leave me unmotivated. Unfortunately, rainy days do not make my to-do list any shorter. First on my list, Random Monday. By far the loveliest thing on my to-do list...

image via andrew+carissa
image via the daybook
I have never been so excited for two new mommies who I have never met. Although complete strangers, I can't help but feel joy for Carissa and Sydney's brand new families. Their stories are so different and yet equally beautiful.

image via les composantes
I really need a turban hat. Like now. My gosh I love it.

suede flats via madewell
Speaking of love, want, neeeeeds. These shoes.

image/diy via design sponge
This barnwood headboard diy does indeed awake my soul.

image via tricia foley
The perfect thing for a home with a barnwood headboard? A simple seashell and lantern mantle. Simply lovely.

image via a cup of jo
I vote yes for dark red nails.

image via vintage & chic
Lie down i think i love you. Love.

Happy Monday! I do hope that your day is sunny. If not, I hope your to-do list involves browsing these pretty random things and not much else.

Love,
Bianca 

No comments:

Post a Comment