Monday, November 21, 2011

random {thankful} monday

I am so very thankful for Random Monday today. My brain is going a million miles a minute and I just need a moment to not think. Enter Random Monday. And this is a random one. So here you are dear readers, feel free to take a moment to relax...

image/diy via everything fabulous
I must must must make my own beaded button down

image via a cup of jo
Let the records show that the engineers proposal was better, but this photo booth proposal is divine.


A beautiful video of a beautiful family.

lauren of three pink dots
So excited to see this pretty face on the big screen! Ok, she'll be on a local news station, but our TV does have a pretty big screen. After her spot airs, it's only a matter of time before HGTV comes knocking at her door... just sayin...

images/design via emmadime
I love Marilyn. So I am pretty excited for this film too. It looks beautiful.


In honor of Thanksgiving, a Thanksgiving carol.
In honor of Random Monday, another video... perfect for relaxing the mind and smiling.

Ah, I feel more relaxed already. Random Monday is good for clearing your mind. And your chi. OOOOOOOOM... see? And I didn't even go to yoga today. Thank goodness for Random Monday.

Thankfully yours,
Bianca

2 comments:

  1. Love!! I just saw this! I must say I really realllly enjoy reading your random Mondays. Then wow, that's a close one! Let's hope the HD isn't working on tv next week. Yikes! Ha ha. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I thought you might be surprised. But your pretty face can totally handle the close up. And HD? Please... with those blue eyes? HD would only enhance your fabulousness.

    ReplyDelete