Friday, November 18, 2011

this is not the best way to open a pomegranate

When preparing for this post, I performed extensive YouTube research on the subject of how to correctly open a pomegranate.

According to my studies, three out of four pomegranate experts would agree that this is not the correct method. Since I watched four videos (each almost all the way through) and three of them did not use this method, I feel confident in making this statement with some authority.

Several factors drew me to this particular method. Certainly my laziness was a contributing factor. After all, this did seem like the simplest way. Of course the lady's fun accent helped...  what is that? British?

Although pomegranates may not be my new favorite treat, they're supposed to be dang good for you and their seeds look like pretty little jewels. Plus, they make me giggle like a fourth grader. Don't pretend like you don't see it. Two... side by side. Chances are, if you didn't see it before, you can't stop seeing it now.

Sorry.

Or your welcome...

Insert fourth grade giggling here.

No comments:

Post a Comment