Thursday, December 22, 2011

how i saved christmas

Cookies are an integral cog in the Christmas machine. Think about it. What would Christmas be without cookies?

Random acquaintances, office mates and neighbors would go un-gifted. Santa Claus's plump and jolly exterior would be shattered. Not to mention, solid proof of Santa's very existence would cease to exist... Who else could be responsible for consuming the cookies and milk left out for Santa on Christmas Eve? It is the only logical explanation!

Armed with this gingerbread recipe (found here) and the knowledge that Christmas's presence hung in the balance, I set out to face the kitchen and, inevitably, coat it in flour and powdered sugar.

Basically, I set out to save Christmas.

You're welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! They look so yummy... thank you so much for saving Christmas for us all... now I think I may set out on the same mission for my lazy family. ;)
    Merry Christmas!
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. today i helped my mom make russian tea, ginger, chocolate chip, press, and shortbread cookies..... essential!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very cute, I'm a new follower now :) xx

    ReplyDelete