Thursday, December 22, 2011

i caved

When it came to Christmas cards, I caved.

No, these cards are not what I had planned. They are not handmade, nor do they contain a smiling picture of the husband and me. Furthermore, just like the Etsy sellers in their holiday crunch time, I cannot guarantee that these will actually meet their destinations by Christmas Eve.

Yes, these cards are lacking in some areas, but they make up for it with love, Merry Christmas wishes, and a cool 3-D paper ball on the front.

I figure that ball makes up for most everything anyways.

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable. :) I love them.
    Sometimes we just can't do everything we want--- there is always next year. :) Start planning for those.
    Merry Christmas!
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will absolutely plan ahead!

    ReplyDelete