Monday, December 19, 2011

random {chill} monday

I love Christmas. Promise. I really do. So much. BUT, today, the list of things to do is long. Very long. And I am dreaming of a chill Christmas.
image/diy via the sweetest occasion
This All is Calm All is Bright garland, feels like a chill Christmas.

image via a blog with a view
Snow and candles would be perfection right now. Maybe tomorrow...

image/diy via you are my fave
Floating glass ornaments filled with delicate feathers. Now imagine the flicker of candlelight reflecting on them. And snow outside your window. And all your Christmas shopping is done and wrapped. Le sigh.

image via apartment therapy
image via design sponge
Simply wrapped gifts. That are already bought. And wrapped. Are you getting the feeling that I still have shopping and wrapping to do? I know, I'm pretty subtle.



Watch for instant chill.

Today, I get my Christmas on. Then, I chill. How are you? Chillin' already? Tell me I am not the only one  heading to the mall today! Wait... hopefully I am... 

Love,
Bianca


No comments:

Post a Comment