Tuesday, January 10, 2012

dancing to the song in my head

{ sheen supreme lipstick in new temptation: mac / leather jacket: bcbgmaxazria / v-neck: j. crew / jeans: lucca in okc / shoes: kohls }
I have two songs that repeatedly get stuck in my head. Both are triggered by relatively insignificant life moments.

The first is "Hello, I Love You" by The Doors. This song is triggered by the sight of something I really love. Like a new perfect pair of shoes, or a new blog, or a great vintage find... cue music. "Hello, I love you, Won't you tell me your name? Hello, I love you, Let me jump in your game..."

The second song is "Paint It Black" by The Rolling Stones. This song is triggered by an outfit consisting of predominately black items or... you know, seeing something painted black.

With both songs, I've been known to hear the beat, and dance to the song in my head.


Hello I Love You by The Doors on Grooveshark

Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment