Monday, January 9, 2012

random monday {confession}

It's time for a Random Monday confession. I have not taken down the Christmas decorations.

Wow, I thought it might feel freeing to get that off of my chest, but it doesn't. Instead, I feel even more aware of the shedding douglas in our living room. Today, it's goin' down (imagine that in my best gansta rap voice... and then take it literally).

While I wasn't cleaning our home of its holiday accessories, I was cleaning up things around the blog. If you read this on your Google Reader or email, go ahead and click through... did you? Yeah, it's not very exciting, haha! Just a little light and clean. Maybe it is that new year, new start thing. I feel like freshening things up a bit.

And now, some good old fashioned randomness.

{ print via fifiduvie on etsy
I already fell in love with the Oh Darling, Let's Be Adventurers print. Now I feel like having no regrets.

{ image via anna pociask }

{ image via that inspirational girl }
Blue velvet chair = necessary to life.

{ diy via green wedding shoes }
I love bunting. Add some boho flair and this is a love to last.

{ image via apartment therapy }
The tree really is going. Promise. But maybe the twinkle lights can stay?

Now to tackle the tree... or maybe another cup of coffee...

Love,
Bianca

4 comments:

  1. I haven't taken my Christmas decorations down yet, either. In past years, sometimes I have waited until February. It's really terrible. There are just so many other things I would rather be doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My christmas tree is definitely still up...along with the lights hanging from the ceiling, the snowflakes and the little village with fake snow on the counter...oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twinkle lights, especially with a gorg mirror like that are totally acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm not the only one! It's finally down now! BUT I'm not putting the twinkle lights away yet... not quite yet...

    ReplyDelete