Thursday, January 12, 2012

sister and boyfriend

The last couple of days have been spent with these two. My sister and her boyfriend.

Here are the things I learned during this time.

1) My sister and I sound EXACTLY alike. Slightly disturbing at times.

2) The only way to eat sushi is fried and filled with cream cheese.

3) My sister and I both have our men listed as "Baby" in our cellphones. And yes, we realize the sticky sweet ick factor here.

4) The human body can withstand a daily intake of Starbucks far beyond what one could ever imagine.

5) Tall slim men all look alike. Sorry husband for thinking you were sister's boyfriend. Sorry sister's boyfriend for thinking you were my husband... yeah, I didn't tell you guys at the time, but we almost had some awkward moments there.

6) In Norway, they speak Norwegian. Not Dutch (yeah... I have a college education).

7) Most importantly, a woman's lipstick should always match her guy's shirt.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love this post :) You're so lucky to have a sister! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Precious. :)
    They are adorable, and I love the added facts.
    My sister and I are the same.
    Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I totally know the awkward 'I thought you were my boyfriend/husband' moments.. My bf has dark hair and is slim, as does the colleague I work with the most.. we all work together and I often find myself approaching them thinking its the other person... nightmare!

    ReplyDelete