Tuesday, January 3, 2012

a year to be fearless

I tried to think of New Year's Resolutions. Things I wanted to create, build, be... and it came down to this.

This year, I will not be afraid.

There are so many things that fall under this courageous category, but that is all that really needs to be said. I will not be afraid to live the life I dream. It sounds like a tall order, and it probably is, but that's just how it has to be.

Because I refuse to look back on a year un-lived.

So that's it. This year, I will be fearless.

What will you be this year?


"...do not be afraid, but go on speaking and do not be silent..."
Acts 18:9

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and inspiring tidbit! I'm with you... we were called to be courageous!
    Makay
    www.thebirdssay.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect resolution, I might have to follow the same path.. I worry far too much x

    ReplyDelete