Monday, February 27, 2012

random monday {with a hint of oscars}

My Oscar watching experience last night was pretty glamorous. I was adorned in my finest pajamas, made of only the most luxurious of cotton spandex fibers. I curled up on the bed with a stunning green fuzzy blankie and dined on Girl Scout cookies... directly from the plastic package (as all fine delicacies are consumed).

And now Random Monday, mixed with a few of my favorite Oscar lovelies.
{ images via zimbio }
{ mini cakes image and diy via oh happy day! }
I have four words for Marilyn, oh, I mean Michelle Williams in her fabulous coral frock... Happy Birthday Mr. President. Ok, it is more like three words and an abbreviation, but you get the idea.

{ image via vanity fair // image via pretty mommy }
{ image via lonny magazine }
I hate to choose a favorite from my favorites, but Gwenyth wore a cape... and she rocked it. I think she needs to perch atop this white tufted, tasseled ottoman. Or I do... whichever. 

{ image via fabsugar }
{ test tube chandelier via monica o on etsy }
I was already obsessed with this Monique Lhuillier gown before spotted at Vanity Fair's Post-Oscars Party. Lily Collins's tousled bun, natural face and full brows are the perfect counterpart to this romantic gown. Perfectly imperfect, much like a bud vase chandelier brimming with wild flowers....

{ images via glamour }
{ face book via our shop }
Emma Stone manages to make formal fun in a gown that I can only describe as cherry lip balm red. Who knew a giant bow on the side of your neck could be so flirty? This face book notebook is so Emma Stone.

So how'd I do? Who were your favorites of the evening? And how did you spend your Oscar night?

Glamorously yours,
Bianca

2 comments:

  1. That's funny, my Oscars night was similarly glamorous - my parents set up their computer facing their TV screen so I could watch the Oscars via skype - we don't have cable. And I was rocking my PJs. Oh yes. You picked some of my faves. I absolutely LOVE Emma Stone's dress, thought she was hilarious with Ben Stiller, and think the face notebook is a perfect complement : )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers and mini cakes are so perfect! love these images!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete