Wednesday, March 14, 2012

broken blush


You know those little things that make you question what your day will be like?

Small, insignificant things that are just a little more difficult than they should be.

Like lifting your mug of hot coffee to your mouth, missing, and spilling it on your favorite kimono.

Or removing your favorite blush from its drawer and watching, as though in slow motion, as it slips from your fingers and crashes to the floor. Shattering in a poof of pink powder.

How are your days going?

9 comments:

  1. I hate that! But you can fix it! I haven't tried it, but lots of Pinterest photos say it works.
    http://www.ohsoprettythediaries.com/2012/02/does-pinterest-know-everything.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an awesome link! Thank you, thank you!

      Delete
  2. oh noooo! boo! I've done this with a MAC bronzing powder and a Stila eyeshadow...why oh why does it always happen with the good stuff?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!! It is always the expensive one. grrrrr.....

      Delete
  3. Hey! I dont know where you bought this from, but same thing happend to me and Sephora exchanged it for me without my receipt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually did buy it from Sephora. That's a good tip! But I did buy it awhile ago so I guess it means its time for a new one... ugh. Haha!

      Delete
  4. I absolutely hate when this happens. What a gorgeous blush color though. And as weird as this may sound- i love your pictures of it- they are awfully artsy. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you! It is not weird at all to say you like the pics! Me and my little point and shoot just do what we can, but I love experimenting with different angles and such :)

      Delete
  5. This just happened to me this morning... so let's just say it put a little damp on my day. Good thing it was gorgeously sunny outside... it made me forget all about it in a matter of minutes hehe.

    ReplyDelete