Monday, March 5, 2012

random {baby} monday

I am not baby crazy. I repeat, not baby crazy. Despite anything you might read here, I am so not there yet. So parents, stop salivating. Dear friends who are already picking out onesies, cut it out. Can't we all just appreciate some super stylish kids without hormones getting involved?

{ image vis kidscase }
Well, maybe this one does give me visions of a future daughter, but only because this basically could be a little me. Do they make that pink jumper in my size?

{ image via harpers happenings }
Outfit post pose? Check! Perfectly messy ballerina bun? Check! A style blogger is born

{ image via bleubird vintage }
Kids in moccasins are always the coolest.

{ image via matt caplan photography }
And one cute mama for the road.

Please don't ask me why there are no little boys pictured here (husband). It must have been subliminal...

So what do you all think? Too much cuteness for your Monday?

Love,
Bianca

2 comments:

  1. Just enough cuteness I'd say :)

    Why can't we ladies just appreciate a stylish child without everyone picking out baby clothes for us? I find myself pretending I'm not interested in teeny tiny shoes these days just so no-one bugs me about 'when it'll be my turn'

    Just for the record.. I love tiny baby shoes, they are the sweetest

    Charlotte xx

    (Psst.. have you entered my giveaway? http://bit.ly/yHvbPd)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know! Anytime I ooooo and ahhhh over a kid with awesome shoes, the mother gives me the... goodness, you really want kids look/laugh/talk.

      No, I just want their shoes :)

      Delete