Thursday, March 8, 2012

visited by spring

pink3 pink2
{ aviators via ray-ban // thrifted giorgio armani blazer similar here // forever 21 blouse similar here // watch via michael kors // lovely people wedges similar here }

I can't be sure what time it hit. It could have been late last night or early this morning. I didn't bother to check the time when the flashes of lightning and the sounds of sleet hitting our window woke me.

Now our world is covered by a sheet of icy white and the idea of wearing sandals with a light jacket seems like a distant dream.

Needless to say, I am not wearing this today. Today I will be in bundles, wishing for last weekend, when we were visited by spring.

8 comments:

  1. brrrr that sounds cold but you look great!!!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storms always seem so magical until you realise how much it limits your wardrobe choices.

    This looks lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great colour on you!

    It's really nice here in Toronto. Hopefully it get's better for you guys as well!

    -A
    http://stylebloggertory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Stay strong, spring is on its way : )

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. soon, soon it'll be sunshine and sandals! I can't wait! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color is SO gorgeous and perfect for spring! Loving this xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is perfect on you!! I'm dreaming of spring right now. Can't it just get here...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, I am officially wearing hot pink more, or deep magenta.. not sure what to call it, but I need more of it in my closet. Heres to the promise of spring!

    ReplyDelete