Tuesday, April 17, 2012

making grandma laugh

whites
whites2
whites3
{crochet top via tj maxx similar here / white eyelet corset via american eagle / sailor jeans similar here / watch via michael kors / ring similar here}

I spent some time with my grandmother and aunt over the weekend. Since grandma doesn't spend much time on the internet, I was able to watch her read a little of my blog. 

As she read, she would smile to herself. But then, sometimes, she would throw her head back and laugh out loud. It is by far the most wonderful laugh. I like to think it is hereditary. Passed down to my mother, and then to me. However, she was the original. Hers is full of spunk and echoes in your core. 

Her laugh is the greatest compliment of all.

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. :) Love your outfit, by the way! Happy a wonderful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! My grandma wouldn't understand my blog but she would pretend to :)

    Cute top as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL and unique blog you have here! I just somehow stumbled upon it, and LOVE it. Your photography and outfits are lovely :)

    XO
    Erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin! You have no idea how much I appreciate your sweet words :)

      Delete