Monday, April 2, 2012

random monday

Well hello beautiful beautiful April Monday! I am a big fan of your sun-shining ways and I think we should be friends.

I also think I should be friends with all of the below.
 {image via rock n roll bride}
I vote yes for a bride with turquoise jewelry. Would you?

{image/diy via poppytalk}
Things are about to get reeeeaaaal eloquent over here. Ready? Here it goes.
I love love love love love love looooove this egg-celent tutorial (yeah, I went there...)
Love.

{image/diy via the sweetest occasion}
This egg tutorial? This one I just heart. But I heart it a whoooole lot.

{image/outfits via anthropologie}
Speaking of Easter... That outfit on the right. My right. I mean... your right...
I mean... this necklace, this peplum tank, that yellow skirt, and maybe even those print shoes. That should be my Easter outfit. I'd even just settle for the top and necklace... Please Easter Bunny?

{image/diy via designlovefest}
I do not have a fancy, serious, big girl camera, but someday I will and then I will need camera straps this cool.

{image via wedding chicks}
I think a food truck at a wedding is genius. Genius I tell you!

{image via alice's adventures in wonderland}
I'm not into t-shirts with writing on them, even though last Random Monday would suggest otherwise... But Kate Spade just does it right.

{image via apartment therapy}
I want this bed. Yes, this is the one my heart loveth. Now, where will I find such a bed for a reasonable price... hmmmm? I'm open to suggestion.

Did you get your Random Monday fix? Yes? Good. Now go outside and get your sunshiny on. But no weed pulling, only fun. That is, unless you find weed pulling fun. In that case... why aren't you at my house?

Love,
Bianca

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I especially love the 'eat cake for breakfast'!

    http://stylebloggertory.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know isn't that fun! Wish I had thought of that! Oh wait, I definitely have had cake for breakfast on several occasions. Wish I had put it on a shirt!

      Delete
  2. You should build a bed like that! It has such simple lines. It would be easy enough to build. (or find a handy friend who enjoys building things and invite them over for "craft night") :)

    ReplyDelete