Thursday, May 24, 2012

drugs are bad

nodrugs2
nodrugs
{no drugs top via forever 21 / jeans via urban outfitters / aviators via ray-ban / watch via michael kors}

You guys, drugs are bad. In fact, addictions in general should probably be avoided.

Unless it's an addiction to a pair of jeans. That is totally normal and healthy.

And ice cream. Addictions to ice cream are also acceptable.

But other than those two, jeans and ice cream, you should probably just say no.

Well... and kisses. I totally support kissing addicts.

So jeans, ice cream, and kisses. All acceptable.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

9 comments:

  1. I'm definitely addicted to ice cream, kisses and jean [shorts]! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute, I love this! and I am addicted to ice cream and jeans! uh!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. couldn't agree more with you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha- I love your addiction list. I must say I agree wholeheartedly! :)
    ♥Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh, you are perfect! And yes, agreed wholeheartedly.

    http://shelovesmixtapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dina... I assure you that I am soooo far from perfect, but I do enjoy the compliment ;)

      Delete
  6. Shoes are my drugs....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun post! You look so cute!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad that I have fellow addicts ;)

    ReplyDelete