Monday, May 7, 2012

random {mama} monday

Is it just me, or are the baby bumps just a bustin' out all over? It must be spring...

So, since Mother's Day is Sunday, let's help out all those soon to be mamas with a little inspiration from around the web. It's Random Monday... mama style.
{image via the daybook}
This lovely mama writes one of my favorite blogs. She's already had her little one, but she's got plenty of fashion inspiration; before baby and after.

{image via the wiegands}
About the cutest boho mama around.

{image via bleubird vintage}
This mama bird has a full nest, a new one on the way, and still manages to look this vintage fabulous.

{image via november grey}
Tanya at November Grey has a bun on her head and in the oven...

{image via design for mankind}
Erin seems to have a no fear approach to maternity fashion. From horizontal stripes to colored tights, this girl provides some serious inspiration for baby bumpers.

{image via rockstar diaries}
Uh! I love Rockstar Diaries so much! Not to mention, Heidi braids plus a baby bump may just be one of my favorite looks ever...

Alright, who am I missing? 

Help out all the soon to be mamas out there and post a link to your favorite baby bump bloggers in the comment section below!

Love,
Bianca

2 comments:

  1. This post almost made me explode!
    I have baby fever. I'm 18. TOO early..haha.
    I'll just sit here and admire the glow. :)
    -Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous idea for a post! great picks!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete