Monday, May 21, 2012

random {uninspired} monday

I'm just not feeling it lately.

The urge to create beautiful things is still there. A story to make you smile. An outfit to make a statement. A picture to capture a moment... but lately, it's just bleh.

So on this uninspired Random Monday, I am hoping to stir up some creative juices.

{spotted on andrew + carissa}
I mean really, when am I not inspired by something posted on Andrew + Carissa? Original or shared. They live beautifully. 
I would love a black and white photo shoot to capture everyday moments of love.

{spotted on punky b}
Nope, I can't speak French. I'm not that cool. But that doesn't stop me from drooling over all of the images over on Punky B. Le sigh, she is so cool.
This leather fringe necklace could make any day feel inspired. Perhaps I should try this diy from because i'm addicted.

{spotted on little girl, big city}
Would love to recreate this exact image.
Recreate = totally copy.

{image via one of each}
Maybe really all I need to feel inspired is a fringe necklace...

{image via little green notebook}
A bookcase is in my near future. Like so near it's in the garage waiting to be painted. So this is the perfect inspiration to get out there and get it done.

{eggplant pizza image/recipe via pinch of yum}
I do have an eggplant in the fridge... maybe I don't need inspiration. Maybe what is missing is motivation.

All done. Yet still, I feel just kind of blah. What am I missing? How do you get inspired? What should I do to beat this bloggers block?

Love,
Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment