Tuesday, May 15, 2012

you were warned

jeansII
jeansII2
jeansII3
{sheer blouse similar here // vintage belt similar here // jeans via urban outfitters // quartz cuff bracelet similar here}
For the record, you were warned.

You were warned about these jeans and my love for them. And you know what? I think the feeling is mutual. Yeah... we're pretty hot and heavy.

What's that husband? You want me to stop referring to my jeans as though they are my lova'? You think it's getting a little weird?

I'm sorry honey, but you know I can't do that.

3 comments:

  1. I love the 70s feel of this outfit!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful modern 70's look... I love that blouse! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the whole outfit, the cut of the jeans looks great on you! and that cuff is just amazing
    x,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete