Tuesday, July 24, 2012

from cali with love


My whole life, each and every year, I have spent the summer in California. Much of that time was spent at my great grandparents' beach home, which now belongs to my grandparents. 

Although it is my home away from home, I never feel quite as "at home" as when I am there. Perhaps because I am completely surrounded by family. My husband and I, my parents, my little sister, my grandparents, my aunt and uncle, and their dogs, all under one roof. 

Sure, sometimes it is crowded. My little sister sleeps on a couch, the engineer and I sleep in a room with two twin beds, and even my grandparents sleep on tiny futons. Regardless, I don't think there is any other place we would rather be.

This video of our time there was made by my little sister and me. To watch it makes me feel both so "homesick" and so blessed at the same time.

I hope it makes you smile.

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute! I love Cali so much :)


    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bianca! I love it! It even makes me miss Cali!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOMMMMMGGG! I LOVED everything about that! Makes me want to make a video everywhere i go now! thats so special, esp with your grandparents in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This video is too cute, I love it. And I'm super impressed with your editing skills! Also I love that song. What is it?!

    New follower :) do follow back if you get a chance!
    From Cupcakes, With Love x

    ReplyDelete