Thursday, July 26, 2012

then and now

0443
kiss
Back then, he made my heart beat fast. He was the most amazing man I had ever met and I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to spend my life with him.

Now, he's all those things and more. Because now, he is my constant, he is my family and life before him seems so very distant.

Today is our three year wedding anniversary.

Our life together has not been perfect, nothing on this earth is. But I've never stopped thanking God for our life, our marriage, and, above all, for the boy who loves airplanes.

3 comments:

  1. happy anniversary darling! can't believe it's been three years... crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!
    I love that top picture- so much that I pinned it. ;)
    Happy Anniversary.
    ❤Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete