Wednesday, August 8, 2012

i brake for snake print pants

snakeprint 1
snakeprint2
snakeprint3
snakeprint4
{panama hat similar here / aviators via ray-ban / white tank similar here / h&m snake-print pants similar here / black gladiator sandals similar here / gold chain similar here / gold watch via michael kors}

I briefly interrupt beguiling you with tales of our time in California to bring you something of the utmost importance.... snake print pants.

My mother was with me when I first tried them on. She told me that she too once owned a pair. It was beyond a simple anecdote. There was something in the way she said it that told me only fantastic and wonderful things must happen when one wears snake print pants.

I am willing to test this theory.

5 comments:

  1. a perfect outfit. full stop.

    I've been checking out your blog, and I love it. You have a great style and you're writing cracks me up sometimes. So if you wonder who's your newest bloglovin' follower: it's yours truly ;-)

    x,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the entire outfit. i *must* get a pair myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Possibly one of the coolest printed pants I have ever seen...


    Stop by!
    http://hereaway.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/XtiffanychenX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pants... and the hat! Visit me at my blog, I need some words of encouragement.

    Monica from Fashion Koketi

    ReplyDelete