Tuesday, August 28, 2012

my little sister is engaged

I planned every one of my little sister's birthday parties. I never felt like I had to plan her parties. I just always did. Because that's what a big sissy does.

Last weekend, I helped to decorate for her surprise engagement party. Her fiancé asked if I could, and I gladly obliged. Because that's what a big sissy does.

She looked so beautiful and so happy and so in love. I couldn't help but feel a little emotional. Because she's my little sister and that's what a big sissy does.

2 comments:

  1. congrats to her & her fiance! what a nice thing for you to do for her. you seem like a fantastic sister. she's very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! it looks so good and what a fun time! I loved bumping into you the other day...wish we lived closer b/c i feel like we'd have a blast together!

    ReplyDelete