Wednesday, August 29, 2012

crochet pants

{nude tunic similar here / free people crochet pants similar here}

I wasn't sure if the mid-west world was ready for my see-through pants, but I've always been a bit of a style rebel.

In elementary school I once wore a men's Pepé Le Pew tie with an oversized black and white button up and leggings for my class pictures. The ensemble channeled the ever so stylish Claudia from The Baby-sitters Club.

These see-through pants are definitely a bit more Dawn.

The best style choices always emulate your favorite 1990's young adult literature... right?

6 comments:

  1. babysitters club all the way!! LOVE the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely the only person I know who can pull off pants like this, and you are rocking them!! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are rocking those pants! I LOVE them!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody needs a pair... so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. H! I know this was posted a couple months back, but I was wondering what brand these were? I've been looking for the perfect pair of crochet/lace pants, and I have the same build as you and these look perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Corinne! Sorry for taking so long to respond! These pants are Free People and let me tell you... they are perfection! Let me know how your hunt goes! Maybe I need another pair ;)

    ReplyDelete