Monday, January 27, 2014

the elusive random monday

image/recipe via wit & delight

Yesterday I traded in my lightweight long-sleeved knit for a tank top to combat the unexpected 60 degree weather. Today? Feels like -2. This return to our regularly scheduled Midwest January has me thinking about skipping yoga class tonight (again) and making this Five Ingredient Pasta instead.

I feel like the pasta would pair nicely with some freshly baked bread (I mean, if I'm skipping yoga anyways). I'm feeling inspired by Bleubird's Weekly Bread posts. So inspired, I am thinking I may need to purchase one of these La Cloche Dome Bakers since the Le Creuset French Oven isn't quite in the ol' Bianca budget.

Speaking of the cold, my lips and skin are suffering. Does anyone use EOS lip balm? I'm trying not to judge a lip balm solely on it's cute colorful packaging.

This bedroom, this bedroom, this bedroom! Seriously, I'll have what she's having.

My Lena Dunham love continues with this charming little video. How is she so cool?

This bad plant mama officially killed off all her geraniums. Bad plant mama! Perhaps I should read about these 22 hard to kill houseplants. And maybe go ahead and order some Geranium Essential Oil, you know, in case things go poorly again.

I have never ever pre-ordered a book, but when I saw The Glow (by far, one of my most favorite things on the web) was coming to print I knew it was a must have. Now I'm just waiting for April... for so many reasons. Did I mention it feels like -2 here?

Happy Monday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment